Highlights of Career:
• Started with no money or credit and built a Real Estate and Mortgage Portfolio with a value in the Tens of Millions of Dollars.
• Real Estate Partnership formations, acquisitions, financings, capital formation turnarounds, and stabilizations real estate projects. Including multi-unit residential, retail, indusial, office and mixed-use properties
• Direct Lender overseeing almost 1 Billion in lending’s
• Architect of a real estate investor lending program where we lent the purchase price, rehab costs and closing costs to thousands of investors.
• Purchase of Public Savings Bank through an OTC holding company. Raised Equity and navigated 3 regulatory approvals
• Experienced in purchasing tax liens and equipment leasing,
• Purchasing and workout of distressed debt
• Started Financial Advisory firm, focusing on real estate investors and Mid-sized companies in financial duress. Bankruptcy court-approved financial advisor
• Partner in Firm that purchase minority interests in real estate partnerships on the secondary market, as well as preferred equity and mezzanine investor
1987 to Present: Real Estate Investor
Residential-Single, Multifamily, Industrial, Retail, Flex and Industrial, Retail Commercial, Office and credit tenant properties. Rehabbing of property for both flipping and holding, Warehouse to Office building conversions, Condominium Conversations.
Specializing in value-added properties and repositioning properties. Responsible for purchasing, financing and capital raising, partnerships, leasing and managing residential and commercial numerous real estate projects. Architect and oversaw the investor rehab partnership program and provided financing to thousands of investors to purchase rehab and flip investment properties.
2015 to Present: QuickLiquidly, LLC, is a leading national real estate private equity company investing in commercial real estate. Direct buyers and lenders of GP and LP interests on the secondary market and capital provider to CRE partnerships with Preferred Equity, Equity, and Mezzanine debt.
1989 to Present: President and Founder of Gelt Financial Corporation, a national mortgage-banking firm. In its lifetime acted as broker as well as portfolio lender specializing in commercial, residential investment mortgages, auto lending and accounts receivable financing. Responsible for marketing, secondary marketing, origination, underwriting, post-closing, servicing, legal, workouts, loss mitigation, real estate sales, distressed debt purchases (credit card, consumer discount, retail installment loans, residential first and second mortgages) Negotiated over 70 Million in financing and has handled all items dealing with bank financing and sub-debt. Since founding has made over 10,000 loans in excess of 1 Billion Dollars. Architect and oversaw the investor rehab financing program and provided financing to thousands of investors to purchase rehab and flip investment properties.
2011 to present Founder of GFCIB and Advisors, LLC
Financial advisory firm, focusing on the needs of commercial real estate investors as well as mid-sized businesses under stress or in need of financing. Bankruptcy court-approved financial advisor. Represented clients in over 75 matters.
2015- to Present: Host Jack Miller, Down to Business,
Started as a weekly radio show talking about business and turned into a video podcast. The show deals with political, news, pop culture and comedy and serious issues.
2006 to 2011: CEO and Chairman of the Board of Public Savings Bank, an OTS Holding Company, FDIC and Pennsylvania Department of Banking regulated. Personally negotiated Purchase of the Bank and its holding company. Obtained regulatory approval by the Office of Thrift Supervision, FDIC and the Pennsylvania Department of Banking. Was involved with strategic and operational duties of Public Savings Bank. Architect of business model of being a virtual bank from a single location reaching out to a customer base without borders with online applications. Products range from secured credit cards, payment solutions, and SBA Lending
1998 to 2000: President and Co-Founder of Sigma Funding, LLC a Portfolio equipment-leasing firm
1998 to 2005: Partner and Co-Founder of M Fabricant Fund Two which was a private firm that purchased tax liens. Personally handled negotiations and purchased tax lien portfolios on the secondary market as well as securing bank financing for these transactions.
Have invested and been a part of many other financial services companies such as title companies, appraisal companies, and Property Management Business.