Tim Bratz is the CEO and founder of Legacy Wealth Holdings, a real estate investment company that acquires and transforms distressed commercial and apartment buildings into high-performance investment assets.
Tim began his real estate career in 2007 brokering commercial leases in the competitive NYC real estate market, where he saw the true potential of investment real estate to transform personal finances and provide financial freedom. He spent time reading, attending workshops, and networking with accomplished entrepreneurs. Tim’s resourcefulness helped him acquire his first investment property in Charleston, SC in 2009 by using his credit card to buy a duplex. Tim transformed the rundown duplex all on his own and turned a profit on his first deal. He reinvested those proceeds and began seeking private capital to expand his holdings. Today Tim follows a simple formula to buying real estate: only invest for cash flow, only buy at wholesale prices, and force (never speculate) appreciation through value-add improvements & sweat equity. Working in real estate, Tim has learned how to build a passive business and create a residual income that allows him to live the lifestyle of his choice.
Tim now focuses on educating and empowering active operators and passive investors to become financially free through commercial real estate. Tim’s investment companies own over 3,200 rental units across six states. Tim is a husband and proud father, graduate of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program, mentor for the Advisor’s Council mastermind, and active member of several other high-performance national entrepreneur & real estate masterminds.
Topics Tim enjoys speaking on –
• How I used a credit card to buy my first house at 23 years old
• The journey from flipping houses to owning a $250 Million real estate portfolio by the age of 34
• Building a business around your lifestyle
• Developing passive & residual income that allows you to do what you want, when you want, wherever you want
• How to passively invest in alternative assets like apartments
• Top 3 actions to be successful in commercial real estate investing
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/timbratz/